The 2022/2023 Religious School Registration is now open. The Religious School calendar for the 2022/2023 year can be seen HERE. We reserve the right to make changes and will notify you if a newer version is posted. The tuition schedule can be found HERE .
Please remember that our Religious School and Hebrew High School families are required to complete new Religious School Student Information Forms and re-enroll in the Remind Text Service. If you haven’t done so already, please follow each of these steps:
1. Click HERE to complete the registration form in ShulCloud. Please log in to your account and complete the Student Information form for each of your children who are going to attend Temple Shalom Religious School starting in September. Once you are signed in, ShulCloud will pre-populate in existing information, please check to be sure it is correct.
2. Parents must sign up for emergency closing and/or reminder texts every year by texting the applicable code(s) to the number 81010:
– Code for all Camp Shalom closings: @tsoacampsh
- Code for 3rd-7th grade closings: @tsoaSunRs
– Code of Hebrew Enhancement on Tuesdays: @tsoatues
- Code for 8th -10th grade closings: @tsoaHebHi
– Code for 11-12th grade closings: @tsoaPostCo
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for taking the time to ensure that your child(ren)’s records are updated and you are in the applicable text group(s).