Temple Shalom Caring Committee Scholarship
Scholarship Rules and Guidelines
- 1 award of $500
- Open to all Temple members and their dependents
- To be eligible, the applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in a mental health or medical related field at an accredited US College or University (e.g., Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Medicine, etc.)
- Prepare your application according to the instructions outlined below.
- Applicant may be interviewed by the Caring Committee Scholarship Team to be appointed by the Caring Committee Chairperson(s).
- Scholarship must be used within 1 year of its award.
- All entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 19, 2023.
- The Scholarship winner will be announced at the Friday night Shabbat service held on November 3, 2023.
Please review the following instructions carefully and submit via email to email@example.com no later than October 19, 2023.
- Submit an essay of 200 words or more: “What does it mean to be a Caring Jew, and how will my planned career help me to help others?”
- History of volunteer service to Temple and/or Community
- Any other relevant information helpful to this application
- Be sure to include your name, home address, email address and phone number along with the name of your college or University, the degree you are pursuing and the date your degree is expected.
Funding provided by donations to the Natalie Rubin Caring Fund